Our Savings Account products provide you utmost convenience in safe keeping, managing and growing your funds. At National Bank of Kenya, you can always bank better, and we’ll ensure your money works for you. With our Vision and Ahadi Accounts, you not only gain interests, but we ensure your savings grow the way you’d like.
Opening a Vision Savings account is a great first step for teaching your children how to save for the future and managing their money. We understand that financial skills are important in life and getting kids started early with good financial habits and savings can make a big impact on their financial future. The account can be used to save for your children’s immediate and future school fees needs.
Our Vision account has no monthly fees and is available to children under 18 years.
Start saving today from as little as KES 500and unlock your child’s financial future and potential.
- Free standing order setup into Vision accounts.
- Free banker’s cheques for school fees payments.
- Openly talk to us about additional insurance products which you can use to secure your Vision account savings.
National Ahadi is a savings account that allows you to save your money while earning a highly attractive interest each month. This account is available in KES, US dollars, GBP and Euros.
Key product features & benefits
- Restricted withdrawals per quarter that allows limited accessibility. Our goal is to help youdevelop a goodsaving habit by making the money less accessible.
- No debit card.
- Tiered interest rates to encourage a saving habit and behavior. Saving has never been more rewarding. Now you can earn more as you save more with our customized layered system.
- If withdrawals are done more than once during the quarter, then interest is parted with. The idea is to strike a balance between your needs and growing your savings.
What are the requirements?
- Your Kenyan identification card (ID) or valid passport (first and last page)
- One (1) passport photograph
- Opening balance for the Kenya Shilling account is Kshs. 1,000 and interest is earned from KES 1,001
- The FCY opening balance is USD 100, EUR 100, GBP 100. However, interest is earned from USD 201, EUR201, GBP 201
|Interest rates on KES Ahadi Savings Accounts|
Interest Rates For GBP, EUR and USD accounts
|Minimum Balance in FCY||Interest rate|
|1 – 200||1.00%|
|201 – 1,000||2.00%|
|1,001 – 5,000||2.50%|
|5,001 – 10,000||3.00%|
|10,001 and above||3.50%|